UDIG has been the recognized ONE CALL NOTIFICATION CENTER for
Flathead and Lincoln Counties since 1979. UDIG is administered by
the Flathead Valley Utility Coordinating Council Inc. (FVUCC), which
is a non-profit corporation comprised of owners of underground facilities
in these areas.
Who is required to be a member?
Any individual, association or corporation or government entity
that has buried services within a public right of way is required
to belong to a UDIG organization... IT'S THE LAW!
There are three categories of membership:
- "A" Members (electric, gas, phone and cable companies)
- Annual dues: $300.00/year
- "B" Members (Incorporated Cities)
- Annual Dues: $175.00/year
- Associate Members (small towns, water and sewer districts,
and subdivision homeowner associations)